For more information about the current vacancies listed below and to apply for one of the jobs please contact email@example.com. No agencies please.
The Software Engineer will be involved in all aspects of the on-going design and development, but with a focus on developing the core services software for our roaming and security products. The primary elements of the role are to:
- Design and develop software systems in collaboration with other team members.
- Develop software using Java and/or C++.
- Work with other teams within the company.
Graduate Systems Engineer:
The Systems Engineer is a graduate position within the Evolved Intelligence Systems Engineering Team. The team reports directly to the CTO. The Role of the System Engineer is technical, wide and varied. On the job training and mentoring will be given in all the following areas, so that ultimately the Systems Engineer can perform these tasks on their own. There are 3 main parts of the role:
- Command-line use of Linux
- Mobile telecoms signalling and network design
- Interaction with customers and internal teams around design, functionality and performance of our systems
- Travel to customer premisses around the world to perform installations and conduct workshops
If you wish to be considered for future roles we may have available, please send an email with an attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org